Weight Loss Virtual Boot Camp: Diet and Exercise Plan to Lose Weight!

Minneapolis Personal Trainer Launches His Successful Boot Camp in Cost-Effective Online Format

"I worked with a personal trainer three days a week for eight consecutive months and only lost three lbs. After parting ways with my trainer's ineffective program, I signed up for Adam's boot camp and lost 13 lbs. in the first 14 days! My wife couldn't believe the change!

Anyone serious about turning around their body quickly needs to try Adam's Total Body Makeover Virtual Boot Camp!  Your body will thank you!"

-Steve Giles, St. Paul, MN



Personal trainers and boot camps across the nation are about to disappoint!  Challenging exercise is great, but for most people exercise is less than 5% of the day.  What about the other 95% of your day that most tainers and boot camps don't address?  What do I eat for breakfast?  What should my snacks look like?  What supplements should I take, if any?  The Virtual Boot Camp helps you tackle every element of your day! 

Virtual Boot Camp: The Perfect Month!

The Virtual Boot Camp walks each participant through 28 days of every single calorie they will consume, 28 days of workouts, and it even guides you through a gentle cleanse!  Imagine giving your body 28 consecutive days of perfect nutrition and exercise!  Are you ready to lose those 15 lbs. you haven't been able to shake?  Or maybe even lose 20-25 lbs, if you ace the program!

Read enough?  Go to www.rapidresultsfitnessmn.com/virtualbootcamp.html to sign up today!

Virtual Boot Camp: Stunning Weight Loss and Body Composition Progress!

Imagine fitting into those jeans that you have kept only because they remind you of a skinnier time!  With the Virtual Boot Camp, you address those pesky mid-section pounds, the sagging arms, and overgrown backside.  When your body gets what it needs when it needs it, amazing results follow!  My clients have lost pant sizes, entire belts, and made tighter fitting clothes look good after participating in the boot camp!

Read enough? Go to www.rapidresultsfitnessmn.com/virtualbootcamp.html to sign up now!

Virtual Boot Camp: Carefully Chosen Foods and Supplements!

Most people understand how important it is to consume protein after a workout.  Few people understand how ineffective eating protein can be (chicken, turkey, steak) versus drinking a protein shake.  Fewer still know that whey protein is the way to go, and that goat whey is more absorbable than anything else on the planet (plus it's cost-effective!). 

When it is meal time, should there be lots of carbs, lots of protein, and how many calories?  I have prepared everything for you.  All you need to do is follow the plan!  Each meal and snack is carefully thought out.  You simply buy the cookbook (I didn't write it, I don't make any money when someone buys it....I just like it!) and execute the meal plan as I've drawn it up!

Also, doctors acknowledge that everyone should take a mutlivitamin.  Most doctors think all multivitamins are the same.  This couldn't be further from the truth!  Finding a multi that is cost-effective and effective in your body is not an easy task!  I have searched high and low for the best buy for my clients and found one for $19.99 that is clinically proven to absorb better than anything else on the market! 

Ready to sign up?  Go to www.rapidresultsfitnessmn.com/virtualbootcamp.html now!

Virtual Boot Camp: Your Success Story Awaits!

 The Virtual Boot Camp has the following start dates: January 15th, February 12th, March 12th, and April 9th.  You are a few clicks away from beginning the best month of your exercise and nutritional life!  What will you look like after your 28 days of perfection?

Adam Erwin is a personal trainer and the founder of Rapid Results Fitness.  He creates body changing and life-changing boot camp experiences for his clients that address weight loss and major health issues (high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, etc.).  Adam resides in Minneapolis, spending much of his personal training time in Eden Prairie, Edina, Wayzata, Minnetonka, Excelsior, Chanhassen, and Medina.  He also enjoys bringing his boot camp experience cities such as San Diego, Miami, Phoenix, and Sydney, Australia!  To learn more about how to bring body change to your life, visit www.keepyourbetterhalf.com!