healthy obsession team challenge
Healthy Obsession Challenge
When we round up a bunch of people who want a comprehensive health transformation experience, we call it Healthy Obsession Challenge.
The goal of Healthy Obsession Challenge is to help each participant walk through the best nutrition and fitness week...for six consecutive weeks!
Look out for news and updates about our next challenge in early 2019!
We team up with Challenge participants in four ways to make sure they are winning with food!
1) Healthy and Simple Recipes: These are delicious recipes that have helped our clients produce winning results...and you don't have to be an experienced cook to make them!
2) Cooking Videos: Some of us are visual learners...so we make cooking healthier easier by providing videos for many of the recipes we provide!
3) Cooking Classes: Want help cooking meals for the upcoming week? We select amazing recipes, do the grocery shopping, and we do the prep. You show up with containers to take home and we work together to cook your food. All we ask is that you pay your portion of the grocery bill. Classes are scheduled of 9/30/17 and 10/21/17 during this Challenge!
4) Weekly Sample Menus: From simple breakfast ideas to what type of snack to have in the afternoon, we send you fresh ideas every week with our sample menus! You can follow the sample menu to the morsel if you'd like, or build your week how you see fit.
Come all who are out of shape, tight, and achy! We will help you loosen up, stretch, strengthen, and tone! Here is how we partner with you to help improve your fitness level during Healthy Obsession Challenge...
1) Group Fitness Classes: With six different group class offerings each week (at the Anytime Fitness in Champlin, MN, and no, you don't have to be an Anytime member), we bring you up to speed gradually and keep you going! Group classes focus on helping your functional strength, joint health, and cardiovascular capacity. We have fun, and it's certainly work, but you will be proud of yourself when each class is finished!
2) Workout Videos for Your Individual Exercise-When it's time for you to sneak into the gym on your own or crank out a workout at home, our weekly videos (usually a two-minute workout summary with technique tips), guide you through strategic workouts to help you make the most of your fitness. Change into workout clothes, watch our quick video, then use it as reference while you workout to make sure you feel the burn in record time!
3) 10-Minute Fitness Challenge-During the final week of our Challenge, each participant can opt in for the bonus challenge...our 10-Minute Fitness Challenge. With nine exercises to choose from, you pick three of your favorites and grind out as much work as you can in ten minutes. The more you accomplish during the 10-Minute Fitness Challenge, the more points you can earn toward our cash prizes!
Here is a brief rundown of the particulars of the Fall 2017 edition of Healthy Obsession Challenge...
Group class times: Monday: 6am-6:30am, 6pm-6:30pm, Tuesday: 6pm-6:45pm, Thursday: 6am-6:45am, Saturday: 7:30am-8:15am, 8:15am-9am (participants can attend two per week without any charge!)
Group class location: Anytime Fitness in Champlin, MN
Cooking class dates/times: Saturday 9/30/17 @10:30am-12:30pm, Saturday 10/21/17@10:30am-12:30pm (location near Champlin, MN)
Awesomeness and extras: 20+ recipes, cooking videos, six weekly menus, weekly fitness videos, weekly accountability, 10-minute fitness challenge, $1000 in cash prizes (estimated) awarded to top three finishers!
This challenge is the best thing you may do for your health! Join us, kick butt, and have fun!